Appetite for Distraction

Yesterday was a big day.  In addition to getting the keys to our new home,  meeting our 2 new cats for the 1st time, and  packing, I had a meeting with Voodoo Doughnuts to talk about putting the Venderia in their stores.  Verdict: the Venderia is not going in their stores.  It would have been an accounting nightmare on my end to keep track of their product sales versus my product sales, and the amount of packaging I'd have to do for their products would have been a big time issue, too.  The meeting went well though, and if they do decide to get a vending machine just to sell their merch (which is really all they're interested in), there's a pretty good chance they'll call on me to install it/service it/figure out how to package all their items.
   Anyway, I was nervous about the meeting, and generally antsy from all the action and moving duties.  Our house is half full of boxes and hard to get around.  Nothing's where it used to be.  You can't find whatever it is you're looking for.  It's enough to put anyone who's been drinking 6 cups of coffee on an empty stomach on edge.  So to calm down I did a little crafting.

   For the past 2 years this record collage has been hanging in our bedroom.
(One of the perks of our old neighborhood was living by a record store that didn't always lock up their dumpster at night.)

I turned it into a series of silly  advertisements for the Venderia.  Not my best work, but enjoy!








Comments

Popular Posts