Hangover Cure

My friend got married Friday.  We had a great time at his wedding.  Lots of dancing, lots of eating, and LOTS of drinking.  Taytay made some poor choices involving gin, beer, bourbon, more beer, wine, more beer (because the wine ran out), and rum.  In that order.  And as you might imagine, I was not in top form the next day.
But life must go on.  These mystery bags aren't gonna stuff themselves!  And since my good pal Kelli was coming over to spend the day crafting and planning Venderia total world domination, I simply had to get out of bed.
Though the last thing I wanted was another cocktail, Kelli whipped me up a beverage so delicious, so colorful,  so fizzy, comforting, rejuvenating and relieving, I quickly forgot my pain.

What was this tasty tonic?

The Hangover Cure.
One Emergen-C, 2 Alka-Seltzer tablets, 2 Advil, one miraculous sensation of new life.

You can get this relief, too.  Just head to Beulahland and buy a pack from the Venderia.  Keep it in your purse or by your bedside.  When you need this, you NEED this.


Thanks to Kelli for all her awesome help yesterday!  The girl can roll the hell out of rocks, and is a veritable glue gun pro.  You can see what else she does by visiting her website, www.kellipennington.com


Comments

Popular Posts