Good Haul!

We scored.  I hadn't been to the bins in nearly 2 months, thanks to all the extra running around brought on by the holiday season.  Kelli convinced that instead of taking a nap in my car, we should go to the Bins.  She was right.  

Wow!  People in need of classic cassette tapes, VHS movies, and good reading material ought to get to the closest Venderia ASAP.  


Fear & Loathing, To Wong Foo, Legends of the I'm Falling in Love with Brad Pitt, Big Lebowski!

On the Road, 1984, Hamlet, Lonesome Dove!  (I'll admit I have no idea what the deal with Lonesome Dove is, but Kelli swears by it.)

and, NO ONE should live without Michael Jackson "Bad" or Paul Simon "Graceland."  Seriously, I cannot imagine life without those 2 albums.

The mystery bags are extra saucy right now, too!

Comments

  1. Embracing a deep spiritual connection to reliable snack delivery, ice-cold beverage options, and quiet reliability is a uniquely hilarious mood, making a witty declaration like my inner animal is a vending machine a fantastic and unforgettable take on everyday life. Partnering with Irelley vending machines provides unmatched equipment flexibility, low startup costs, and complete freedom from restrictive corporate contracts as you channel that inner vending energy into building a thriving, profitable commercial vending business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts