PeeWee-Tiki Recap

I've been living w/o Internet for about 2 weeks, hence the lack of blog updates.  Yesterday we got Comcast to come around and reconnect us to the world.  (The installation guy was SKetch!) Unfortunately I am still so damn bogged down with cleaning/organizing/staying sane, it's hard for me to squeeze in a decent post.  The house is so messy I can't take a proper pic to save my life.

But in the meantime, (and I sure do hope this meantime is short!) here are some updates on the Venderia.

1.) PeeWee Tiki party was a massive success AND total disaster!   
 We sold out of "Where do Babies Come From?" mystery bags quickly.  One bald guy bought a baby bag & the baby looked JUST like him!  It was awesome.  He carried the baby in his front pocket all night.  
  On the downside, the top row stocked with PeeWee-Tiki items I prepared specifically for the occasion completely quit working.  All night everyone wanted PeeWee-Tiki stuff and the machine would not deliver. Bad bad news.  I ended up just giving some of the bags away to friends and all the others I am repurposing for the regular ¿? bags. 
   In an attempt to solve the busted top row, while DJ PeeWee was doing his outstanding Tequila dance and all eyes were on him, Mr.T & I were busy popping the machine open & fiddling around inside. And when the drag queen showed up to sing Cordy a surprise serenade, we AGAIN decided we should try to perform an emergency repair.  So we missed the 2 wildest parts of the nights but STILL couldn't get the top row to work!  Lame.
   Despite the malfunction, the night was super fun!  And here's a shot from the dance we missed
Here's PeeWee, Miss Yvonne, the faaaaaabulous queen & the b-day girl

And check out Chairy made by Betsy May & Gwen.  Did we go all out or what?!  Great party!



Comments

Popular Posts