Meet La Dos

I drove to Oregon's witchy capital yesterday morning to meet a professional cheerleading coach and buy a vending machine.  This machine has been turning out unhealthy snacks and hair accessories to peppy, nimble teens and preteens for the last 3 years.  Despite the machine's moderate success in the venue, the cheerful instructors grew weary of cleaning up crumbs, and decided to scratch the snack machine. And that is how I came to possess this beauty:
Nice, eh?  I love the faux wood paneling and super sharp square lines.  This machine is quite a bit bigger than my 1st machine, both wider & deeper.  It can hold 40% more products so hopefully we won't have to restock as often.  Even more exciting, this machine (which we lovingly refer to as "La Dos") has double coils on the big slots.  That is REALLY going to reduce jams!!

Here is a photo of Adam from One Stop Vending moving the machine through the cheerleading studio.  Adam is definitely the guy to call if you need a machine moved anywhere along the Oregon I-5 corridor.  He is a super pro.
Fortunately the tumbling mats were all put away, otherwise I would have been tempted to show off my mad cartwheeling skills.

Comments

Popular Posts