Meet Dave

Last night I met the Venderia's biggest fan.  His name is Dave.  He bought a chance bag & it jammed.  So he bought another one.  The jam piled up.  So he bought another one.  (I like how this guy thinks!) Yet the jam still grew!  After inserting $3 into the machine's tight-lipped mouth, and getting nothing in return, he went to bar to ask for a refund.  That's when the bartendress blew my cover & sent him to me.
I rescued Dave's mystery bag from the clutches of the machine's greedy coils and we got to talking.  I learned Dave has found his spirit animal 3 times.  He's a double elk and diva dolphin.  Last week a Venderia mystery bag provided him  a dreamy poster of one of the hunks from the Twilight movies.  He wasn't particularly keen on the poster, but it made me laugh to think of him unfolding it & confusedly gazing into the seductive eyes of the teen actor.  Though Dave isn't a Twilight fan, he did buy us both vampire teeth.  It was really hard to eat Nerds with those teeth on.
I took some crummy photos of Dave opening his chance bags, but they turned out so bad, they're not worth posting.  Dave, however, has taken fabulous photos of his elks.  And if he emails them to me, I will certainly share them with you, dear readers.

Comments

Popular Posts