Nice sweet child of Nerds balls

Yesterday when I popped in Beulahland to check on the machine, I noticed a couple in the photobooth. On the lap of one of the picture-takers was a box of Nerds, so I know the couple had hit up the Venderia. I was happy.
I opened up the machine & was doing a quick inventory count when the couple emerged from the booth. They were lively and charming, embarked on an adventurous  kind of day promising unexpected twists & turns. They had lots of questions about the machine.  They also  told me they'd had trouble purchasing the Guns & Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" 45,  so I readjusted the cabinet, fixed the glitch, & they got their desired single.
Then their photos were ready.  They shook the strip and laughed while I  locked up the machine. And they showed me the photos...

They had photographed themselves in the booth opening a mystery bag!!!
What a fun pair! 
I didn't catch their names, but if you see them around, know they've got a nice set of balls.

Comments

Popular Posts