Setbacks

Well, Mercury is in retrograde so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that all my great plans are crumbling to waste before my very eyes.
   A combination of the laws of physics, fire code, and elementary feng shui make moving either of my machines into the Florida Room impossible. Sad, sad day.
I was going to paint La Dos a beautiful dark magenta today, but instead I may just bathe it in my tears...

Ha!  Yeah right.  I went ahead with the paint job as planned.  
And now I really have something to feel miserable about.  
"Dark Magenta"

Is this hideous, or what?!!  That color is NOT the luscious fuschia I had expected. It looks like a bad Voodoo Doughnut rip off.  Luckily, Matt Stanger is coming over Friday.  If anyone can save this machine, it is he. Til then, I am forcing myself to take a Venderia vacation.

In the meantime, dear readers please learn from my mistakes.  Avoid new ventures until November 8th when Mercury leaves retrograde and the cosmos is more auspiciously oriented.  

Comments

Popular Posts